What do we do?
- CEH engages with the community to understand the varieties and effects of sub-optimal housing, and how they are dispersed through society.
- CEH engages with academic and industry experts to understand the short- and long-term trends, causes and consequences of housing policy decisions.
- Using existing and original data, CEH produce reports, briefing notes and policy design ideas.
- Incorporating the latest insights from research and public opinion, our team actively engages with policy decision-makers, seeking to provide evidence about, and policy options for, more equitable policy decisions.
- Through strategic engagement with the media, CEH influences public opinion on housing issues.